Hey I’m Ellen. I’m a 25 year old, Simpsons quoting, red lipstick wearing, history obsessed bookworm who has recently completed a masters in publishing. I live in Melbourne and I aspire to essentially be the lesbian version of Elaine Benes. You can find me on instagram @hello.ellenmuller or I keep a free weekly zine called Post Uni-Trance that can be found at Sticky Institute.
Thank you so much for reading, I promise I’ll try to be interesting and amusing.
Bit of Thanks
- Thanks heaps Rachael Mack for designing me a beautiful logo & postcard
- Huge thanks to anyone who’s actually reading this blog, seriously it means the world to me the thought that people might enjoy this.
- Dedicated to every book which has inspired me or given me strength.
My Top Ten favourite Books (they’re in no particular order)
- One Hundred Years of Solitude – Gabriel Garcia Marquez
- Just Kids – Patti Smith
- Lolita – Vladimir Nabokov
- In Cold Blood – Truman Capote
- Chelsea Girls – Eileen Myles
- As Consciousness is Harnessed to Flesh – Susan Sontag
- Chronicles: Volume One – Bob Dylan
- The Well of Loneliness – Radclyffe Hall
- The Trial – Franz Kafka
- East of Eden – John Steinbeck