Hey I’m Ellen and I’m a 24 year old, Simpsons quoting, red lipstick wearing, history obsessed bookworm who is currently studying publishing. I live in Melbourne and my big dream at the moment is for the succulents I bought to replace my dead ones, to survive for at least a few months. I also keep another blog on Melbourne’s literary culture called Where the Blue Begins (which I haven’t updated in a ridiculously long time) or you can find me on instagram @ellen_jane_muller.
Thank you so much for reading – I promise that I’ll try to be interesting and amusing.
Also occasionally I’ll put a bunch of these stickers in the free box at Sticky Institute.
Bit of Thanks
- Thanks heaps Rachael Mack for designing me a beautiful logo & postcard
- Huge thanks to anyone who’s actually reading this blog, seriously it means the world to me the thought that people might enjoy this.
- Dedicated to every book which has inspired me or given me strength.
My Top five favourite Books (in no particular order)
- One Hundred Years of Solitude – Gabriel Garcia Marquez
- Just Kids – Patti Smith
- The Book Thief – Markus Zusak
- Lolita – Vladimir Nabokov
- In Cold Blood – Truman Capote