Hey I’m Ellen. I’m a Simpsons quoting, red lipstick wearing, history obsessed bookworm and zinester.
I’m currently Melbourne based, and my life goal is to essentially be the lesbian version of Elaine Benes and/or Linda Belcher. You can find me on instagram @hello.ellenmuller, or on my collaging insta @7mspankmachine OR on my very cool and totally not tragic insta dedicated to Linda Belcher cosplay @lindabelcherburgerbabe.
Thank you so much for reading, I promise I’ll try to be interesting and amusing.
Bit of Thanks
- Thanks heaps Rachael Mack for designing me a beautiful logo & postcard
- Huge thanks to anyone who’s actually reading this blog, seriously it means the world to me the thought that people might enjoy this.
- Dedicated to every book which has inspired me or given me strength.
My Top Ten favourite Books (they’re in no particular order)
- One Hundred Years of Solitude – Gabriel Garcia Marquez
- The Princess Bride – William Goldman
- Lolita – Vladimir Nabokov
- In Cold Blood – Truman Capote
- Chelsea Girls – Eileen Myles
- The Grapes of Wrath – John Steinbeck
- We Have Always Lived in the Castle – Shirley Jackson
- The Well of Loneliness – Radclyffe Hall
- The Master and Margarita – Mikhail Bulgakov
- High School – Tegan and Sara Quin